LED PHOTOTHERAPY – SHINING A NEW LIGHT ON RESULTS!
LED Phototherapy was originally developed by NASA to aid rapid wound healing in space with astronauts. It has now been applied for 30 years as a complementary therapy to other cosmetic procedures and skin conditions, including new born babies.
Skin Spa uses quality Clairderm and broad based technology, that delivers multi-wave cellular treatment, as compared to many other, less effective systems that deliver a single wave of light.
LED is known as a perfectly safe modality, as it doesn’t disrupt DNA like Ultra violet light.
Phototherapy is a non-invasive therapy. Light of specific wavelengths is delivered to the skin to stimulate and activate cellular processes deep within the skin layers. It is completely safe and does not produce a thermal reaction in the skin, which makes this a comfortable treatment.
LED Phototherapy Cleanse45 mins
- Ultraderm vitamin serums
- Clairderm LED Light Therapy
- Facial add on extra : $45
LED Phototherapy may assist the appearance of the following conditions:
- Reducing fine lines, wrinkles and ‘crows feet’
- Reducing p.acne bacteria
- Firming and tone of the skin
- Reduce photo-ageing and sun damage
- Increase circulation to treated areas
- Improve collagen and elastin
- Gentle skin rejuvenation
- Reduces pore size
- Reduces melanin production and age spots
- May reduce inflammation, redness and erythema following other treatments
1. Before Treatments
Photo 2. After Cleansing Treatment Photo
3. After LED Light Therapy