Photo-rejuvenation Technology combats the effects of ageing!
Targeting pigmentation, fine lines and uneven skin tone, photo-rejuvenation is widely used in medical circles around the world. Being non-invasive by nature, it uses AW3® Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to deliver an outcome on problematic areas of the skin. Whilst the real visible benefit occurs after 3 or so treatments on clean skin, it delivers remarkable results.
- Sun damaged skin and spotted pigmentation
- Fine lines and ‘crepe’ like skin conditions
- Capillaries, Redness and Rosacea
- Freckles and blotchy complexion
- Acne scarring, large pores and ageing
Face and Neck45 mins
Face, Neck & Décolletage60 mins
Backs of Hands25 mins
Photo-rejuvenation is however, not suited to darker skin types, sun exposed skin or where tanning solutions have been applied.