A. Debris removal and the drawing out of toxins are the primary benefits. You can also expect to see and feel;
- Improved texture and hydration
- Increased blood flow and cellular regeneration
- A greater reception to absorbing nourishing and hydrating products, such as Ultraderm
- Increased lymph flow waste removal
- Relaxed nerve endings and suppleness
- Positive comments from your spouse, family and friends!
Q. How often should I have a facial?
A. Skin Spa recommends 4-6 weeks apart to avoid the build-up of oils, old makeup and airborne impurities such as pollution and particulate. Removing dead cells assists in cellular turnover, improved skin texture and nourishment to slow down the ageing process
Q. How do I know which treatment will suit my skin to get the best results?
A. Skin Spa will assess and analyse your particular skin and will recommend the most appropriate treatment for your skin type
Q. What is Microdermabrasion?
A. It is a system of intense exfoliation and resurfacing that rejuvenates the skin with ultra-fine crystals. This in turn removes dead skin cells, clogged pores and stimulates cellular regeneration. A treatment pack of 3-6 sessions – 7 days apart – is recommended to achieve maximum results
Q. What results can I expect?
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the rate at which the skin absorbs moisturising and nourishing ingredients
- Treats pigmentation disorders, age spots and sun damage
- More even skin tone
LED Light Therapy
Clinical Micro Needling – (Collagen Therapy)
Q. What is electrolysis?
A. A permanent method of hair removal generally used to target specific problem areas. It involves current being applied to each hair follicle at the root where it is destroyed. It is specifically effective for the permanent removal of grey and fair pigmented hairs
Q. What is IPL?
A. Intense Pulsed Light is a invasive light used for large areas of hair reduction, skin rejuvenation, vascular, pigmentation, sun damage and acne
Q. Will IPL work on me?
A. Your skin type will determine how suitable IPL will be for you, but generally this is identified in a personal Skin Spa consultation as skin types vary greatly.